Imagine what You Can Find on the Beach with Our Starfish on Beach Refrigerator Cover Skins Today!
Remember to Add a Starfish to Your Dishwasher Panels As Well.
Starfish On Beach - High Resolution Printed Image - Made in the USA
- Magnetic Refrigerator Skin Sheet 36” x 65” or 36" x 70"
- One Skin Sheet Completes One Front or One Side
- Skin Fits all Fridge Models Even If Yours is not Shown Above
- You Will Need to Cut Skin Sheet to Fit Your Model of Fridge
- Easy to Cut & Trim with a Box Cutter or Scissors
- Credit Card Thin & Ships Rolled Up in a Tube
- Sticks Instantly & Can Be Removed & Reapplied
- Measure Top to Bottom & Left to Right then Place Order
- Comes with One Page of Easy Instructions
- Product Instructions & Quick Tips Here
Overall I like the product but found it quite cumbersome to install alone, definately recommend 2 to install just to cut down on frustration level
Rust is Covered
We bought a used boat. The refrigerator had rust on it. We used your magnet to cover up the rust. It has changed the entire look when you walk onto the boat. So beautiful!!!!
Starfish on the beach
This was a great project. I will say I bought paper & made my own stencil. Highly recommend this. Measure twice cut once. We have a French door refrigerator with the ice/h2o in the door. I recommend using a brand new blade to cut the magnet The project took maybe a few hours but we took our time with the stencil & measurements. it looks amazing!!!
It looks fantastic.
Have had more comments on it . Have shared your email to over 100 people.
Was very easy to cut with scissors. The hardest part was removing the rusted screws from the handles from the refrigerator and figuring out how to do that! I called bestapplianceskins for a few questions before I cut into the magnet and they were very helpful and confidence building. I had to maneuver it several times before I could get it lined up, perhaps if another person would have helped it would have been easier. I can see now a few tiny bumps, but they will remain. We will see how it holds up. It is in a vacation rental home, so hope the guests and cleaners are gentle on it. I had not thought about the cleaning of it until it arrived - only use damp cloth. I wish there would be like a thicker plastic coating over the picture, so it won't be scraped or scratched easily.