A Gentle Breeze for Your Home with Our Sky Blue Refrigerator Skins
Create heaven in your cooking area with a Sky Blue magnet panel on your refrigerator, wine cooler or freestanding freezer. Let your fridge fronts and side panels reach for the sky with these light blue magnetic covers. Our easy-to-cut and install, baby blue skin wraps are the future of DIY home improvement. Don’t forget to match up your dishwasher to your new sky blue refrigerator.
Make Your Fridge Appliances & Kitchen Heavenly Today!
Sky Blue Color - Gloss Finish
- Magnetic Refrigerator Skin Sheet 36” x 65” or 36" x 70"
- One Skin Sheet Completes One Front or One Side
- Skin Fits all Fridge Models Even If Yours is not Shown Above
- You Will Need to Cut Skin Sheet to Fit Your Model of Fridge
- Easy to Cut & Trim with a Box Cutter or Scissors
- Credit Card Thin & Ships Rolled Up in a Tube
- Sticks Instantly & Can Be Removed & Reapplied
- Measure Top to Bottom & Left to Right then Place Order
- Comes with One Page of Easy Instructions
- Product Instructions & Quick Tips Here
Return Policy & All Purchases Final
What a Difference
I did my research, I found it cheaper somewhere else, however, after reading the reviews and delays in ordering-I saw that this company was based in Florida and I gave them a try. I was not disappointed Delivery Time-Excellent(product was delivered in the time) This color made a world of difference to my small fridge Its a pop of color to a dull fridge My only draw back when cutting was that I did not have enough to cover everything am hoping that they would have a custom cut -where the buyer sends in the precise measurements and they do the cutting.
Best Appliance Skins
Thank you for your feedback. Quick Tips: The magnet skins are shipped in a tube, as one whole sheet that you cut and trim to fit your appliance. The skins are extremely easy to cut with scissors or a box. cutter. Measure your appliance first from left to right and top to bottom of the whole area you would like to cover then place your order. We can do custom cuts rounded to the nearest inch for the outside perimeter only. (not actual fridge doors, like side by side or top freezer) Example 29 1/2", rounded to 29" or 30" your choice. So, you may still have to trim the skin. I hope this helps answer your questions.