- Note: This is Not an Actual Refrigerator
Magnetic Refrigerator Skin Sheet 36” x 65” or 36" x 70"
- One Skin Sheet Completes One Front or One Side
- Skin Fits all Fridge Models Even If Yours is not Shown Above
- You Will Need to Cut Skin Sheet to Fit Your Model of Fridge
- Easy to Cut & Trim with a Box Cutter or Scissors
- Credit Card Thin & Ships Rolled Up in a Tube
- Sticks Instantly & Can Be Removed & Reapplied
- Stainless Steel Color Can be a Close Match to Brands Like, GE, Whirlpool, Samsung, LG, & Others but Not Exact.
Measure Top to Bottom & Left to Right then Place Order
- Comes with One Page of Easy Instructions
- Product Instructions & Quick Tips Here
For A Free Sample Email Name & Address
- Return Policy & All Purchases Final
Easy to install
Overall good, but not worth the price
I was really excited for this and it did indeed transform my fridge, BUT application was a pain (contact paper would have been probably easier somehow!) and the sides of the large piece wouldn’t stuck down. The color is pretty but is much brighter than standard stainless appliances.
Best Appliance Skins
Hi Jillian, Thank you for your feedback. A few quick tips for next time. We do offer a non-shiny stainless steel which is less bright than the shiny stainless steel. Also, the easiest way to apply the magnet skin is to just roll the uncut magnet skin onto the front of your fridge, after removing the handles, line it up, then slice it with a box cutter. No need for a straight edge because you will be using the edge of the fridge doors as you run your box cutter along them, slicing the magnet skin. It really is that easy! If the flap doesn't stick to the edge magnetically, a hair dryer or double sided tape should work. I hope this helps answer your questions. Thank you, Joseph
Skin was actually easy to cut and attach to refrigerator
Skin for Under Counter Icemaker
Fantastic! Very easy to install and it matched the changes we made during a remodel.
Brightens the dark corner of my kitchen
Well made, easy to install, I highly recommend.